It has been a while since I got the time to post any updates, but finally got round to it. Last June I attended the International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF) at Santander, which had been very interesting and enjoyable. I had already posted about the presentations I gave. I was involved in a number of presentations spanning different topics that were given by colleagues and PhD students. You can find a complete list these here:
- Barrow D. K., Mitrovic A., Holland J., Kourentzes N., Ali M., Developing intelligent tutoring support for teaching business forecasting: the forecasting intelligent tutoring system.
- Allen G. P., Fildes R., Kourentzes N., Bias in decadal climate model forecasts.
- Kourentzes N., Forecasting with temporal hierarchies.
- Kourentzes N., Trapero J. R., Svetunkov I., Measuring forecasting performance: a complex task.
- Sagaert Y. R., Aghezzaf E-H., Kourentzes N., Desmet B., Variable selection for long-term forecasting using temporal aggregation.
- Schaer O., Kourentzes N., Fildes R., Forecasting demand with internet searches (and social media shares).
- Svetunkov I., Kourentzes N., Model parameter estimation with trace forecast likelihood.
- Waller D., Boylan J., Kourentzes N., Modelling multiple seasonalities across hierarchical aggregation levels.
With Fotios Petropoulos we also delivered a workshop on forecasting with R.